Terms and conditions
Welcome to the ACCLOW CONSULTING web site (the “Site”). This Site is owned by ACCLOW CONSULTING UK LIMITED. Our company information is as follows:
Registered Office: 85, Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, W1W 7LT, Telephone: +44 20…….. Registered in England & Wales, registration number 12995269. You can contact via email at email@example.com.
The purpose of this section is to describe the conditions (the “Terms”) that apply to your access to and use of our Site. If you visit us at this Site, we will assume that you understand and intend these Terms to apply to you. The following points may help you to understand the legal environment in which we operate:
- Rights – all of the material you see on this site is owned by us or used by us with the consent of the owner. We are very happy for you to visit this Site and to print copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use, but all other copying is prohibited, and all other rights are reserved.
- No Warranties – we provide this Site “as is”. We have taken care in preparing materials for the Site, but we cannot guarantee that:
- It will always be available for you to visit/use in the current format.
- Material or Software downloaded from the Site will be compatible with your equipment or free from viruses.
- All materials will be accurate or complete.
- Our Liability – to the fullest extent possible at law we exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage) suffered by you as a result of any visit to or use of this site or of any materials provided on it or downloaded from it or your inability to use this site or any error in the provision of this Site or any computer virus transmitted through this Site whether such loss or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Links to other sites – – Links to third party sites on this Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Site. We have not reviewed all of these third-party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Linking this site – If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our images.
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Site.
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own.
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us.
- you do not otherwise use any trademarks displayed on this Site without written permission from us;
- intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Linking this site – If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website.
Bangladesh: +8801787662888, United Kingdom: +44 20 3289 5664